One common interface for any role
The same information, from different perspectives.
Who are you?
- You have the overall responsibility for making sure your IT environment is running as expected.
- It is difficult to gain an overview of the IT that you are responsible for, which makes it challenging to make the right decisions
- You often have to request information and documentation from key team members who have the technical know-how.
- Documentation is spread amongst, or siloed in, many different systems, often in Excel or Word format, with no one keeping it up to date.
- Delegating and prioritizing within your team can be difficult when you don’t know exactly what needs to be done.
- You’re stuck between operations and IT and have to satisfy both sides.
- vScope lets you take the lead for the IT that you are responsible for.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of all components in your IT environment without needing to rely on manual lists and sheets.
- Access and export tailored information by yourself, when you need it.
- Minimize your reliance on others.
- Improve your ability to prioritize and plan team tasks.
- You are not directly involved in the technical delivery of your services and are reliant on information from others.
- You do not have access to any systems, tools or platforms to gain access to up-to-date information.
- You manage system documentation manually in Excel, Word or similar. This is time consuming and the information is not always up-to-date.
- You are reliant on others to gain access to accurate information. This makes for ineffective processes, frustration and long waiting times.
- vScope creates a service catalogue that automatically puts together an overview of system documentation, dependencies and changes.
- Continually updated information gives you more autonomy and minimizes your reliance on others.
- Information combined in one service card will give you a quick overview that you can easily share with others.
- You are further way from the technical delivery of your IT yet responsible for budgeting and creating strategies. There are limitations in gaining access to important insights related to technical information.
- You know what is expected from your IT environment, and at what price, but it is difficult to truly know how well your IT is operating. It’s hard to act on something you cannot visualize.
- In order to communicate IT delivery to other business units you need to ask someone with technical know-how to compile documentation and details for you. It takes time, makes you reliant to others and the results in inaccuracies.
- You often have to compile data and make it presentable in a program such as PowerBI. This steals time from more important tasks.
- vScope gives you a unique and holistic view of all your systems, services and components.
- With updated and relevant data you can quickly create cost-reports, lists and track changes, to visualize what is going on in your IT environment.
- Integrate vScope with PowerBi to visualize data and reports.
- vScope gives you the control and knowledge needed to deliver cost-effective IT to your organization.
- You report to the Operations Manager. You are organized and practical – making sure your IT runs efficiently.
- You have access to systems, tools and the technical know-how but have to correlate information in order to grasp the big picture.
- You often have to use scripting to produce a report. To put it together you usually have to Google and string together a few script codes. It’s time consuming at best and a mess at worse.
- Your work is sometimes disrupted because you need to create reports or lists for someone else. It makes it difficult for you to concentrate and work effectively.
- With vScope, information is combined from several systems and tools in to one platform. It means you don’t have to spend time jumping between different views so you can be more productive.
- You no longer need to create reports for others. Excel sheets and manual lists are replaced with automatically updated data that anyone can access by themselves.
- Let vScope script and compile data for you. Instead, spend time on implementing something useful based on the insights. It saves you time and helps you and your team members become more productive.