3.25.15 March 20, 2023
- Inventory user accounts from any SQL database using vScope’s CustomSQL integration.
- View Roles & Permissions for Azure App Registrations.
- Now more hardware information from Microsoft Intune is displayed on Properties for All Machines and Mobile Devices.
- In Table Explorer, tables managed by vScope now have the vScope icon showing.
- Short-cut: Save a Copy is now always shown in Table Explorer whenever this is the primary action for a table (eg. when editing a bundled table).
- Fix for Azure Mobile Devices not being inventoried from Azure if deviceID equal 000000-000….
- Various fixes for text overflows in Properties and in Service Mapping
3.25.13, 3.25.14 February 27, 2023
- New Asset Type: App Registrations.
- List your app registrations from Azure directly in vScope.
- Content about App registrations.
- New Asset Type: Load Balancer.
- Collect Load Balancers from a custom data source using Custom SQL.
- Create a Copy of IT Service in vScope Service Mapping.
- More currencies added to vScope Billing, find them under ‘Price List Settings’.
- Admin can now customize default session timeout for user accounts in vScope. You find this setting under Settings > Manage Users.
- More relations are available for IT services when ‘Get Tag From Related Resource’ in Table Explorer.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Various performance enhancements related to eg. caching and tag calculations.
- Fix for Azure reporting “Too Many Request” when collecting installed applications. This issue seems to have been caused by Microsoft making changes in their API limits.
3.25.9 January 30 2023,
3.25.10 February 1 2023,
3.25.11 February 6 2023,
3.25.12 February 13 2023
- Create rule-based tags using operations on tag values. This allows you to add a resulting value from eg. adding or subtracting tag values.
- Collect Extended Properties from MSSQL.
- Azure Integration now collects sign-in events from over a year back.
- Improved security in session cookie handling in the web server.
- Search for tag description when selecting columns in Table Explorer.
- Improved handling of Hyper-V replicas.
- Fix for opening Properties for assets from Microsoft Defender.
- Fix for Veeam Servers not showing in All Machines.
- Fix issue with creating SSO users.
- Fix for missing API endpoints in Swagger API.
3.25.8 January 9, 2023
- Tags from discovery for port groups from VMware
- Options for inventory deprovisioned mobile devices and Chromebooks from G Suite
- Improved tracker notification emails
- Improved performance in the Billing module
- Improved handling for process termination in VMM
- Fix for broken avatar images
3.25.7 December 12, 2022
- Tracker cases now support trigger criteria based on number of assets
- New relationship between computers and last logged on user from SCCM
- Updated navigation bar
- Merge assets are now available in the following tables: Virtual Machines, Pysical Machines, Mobile Devices and Virtualization
- New device/user relationship table on User and Computer/Mobile device properties page
- New interface for displaying 403 – access denied and 404- not found errors
- Fix for VMs in VMware not jumping between clusters
3.25.4 November 21, 2022
- Custom Tags for VMware clusters via tag from discovery.
- New Relationship: Intune Primary User ↔️ Primary Device.
- Intune Primary device and directory roles added to Properties for User Accounts.
- Intune Primary User added to Properties for All Machine and Mobile Devices.
- UI Update: Updated modals using old design to the current design system.
- Mobile Device Count added as default price item in vScope Billing.
- Fix for not being able to share Snapshots.
- Fixe for vScope sometimes did not return partial discovery when the G Suite probe failed.
3.25.3 October 31, 2022
- Major performance enhancements for Azure integration.
- Display Tag Description on hover of column header in Table Explorer.
- Tags from Discovery now support Veeam Jobs and VMware Datastores.
- Shortcut from right-clicking a row in Table Explorer to Service Card.
- Show local user relationship between Machines and User Accounts in Properties
- Sorting of asset types in Tags From Discovery.
- Merging possible duplicate assets can be done from Table Explorer. Please review any suggestions from Discovery Manager first before making manual customizations of duplicates.
- Fix for not being able to save HTTPS certificate upload.
- Fix for not being able to changing authentication method from AD to SSO.
- Fix for history line plot chart y axis being partially hidden.
- Fix for asset type overlap between modules.
- Fix for Azure integration not using configured HTTP proxy.
- Fix indexOutOfBounds exception for Network Adapters.
3.25.2 October 5, 2022
- Tags from discovery now supports User Accounts and Groups from Google Workspace
- Tags from discovery now supports User Accounts from SCCM
- New tag: Mac adress for printers
- Primary devices is now available on Properties Page for User Accounts
- Improved stitching for computers from custom SQL
- OS build version is now visible under ‘Update settings’ on Property Pages for “All Machines”
- Primary users table on Property pages for “All Machines” now also shows ‘Full name’
- The primary users table on Property pages for “All machines” is now relocated to the top of the page.
- Added search feature in the attribute dropdown for price items in vScope Billing
- Added search feature in the ’View Billing Account’ dropdown in vScope Billing
- Scroll gets reset when navigating between pages.
- Date fields in vScope Service Mapping now doesn’t get converted into timestamps when changing into manual field
- Action bar always remains visible when scrolling in the ‘Mange price list’ view in the billing module
- Proxies configured in Settings > Connectivity is now used across every Azure integration
3.25.0 September 26, 2022
- Upgraded vScope backend to Java 11
- Updated vScope frontend libraries
- Changed design element from text box to text area for Custom SQL integration in Discovery Manager