We are happy to announce the release of our latest integration Jamf Pro, enabling you to view information about your MacOS devices and their related components in vScope. Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) is the Enterprise Mobility Management tool that empowers IT pros and the users they support by delivering on the promise of unified endpoint management for Apple devices.
With this addition, vScope can now provide you with the same level of detail for all types of client devices, no matter their operating system. For a more complete list of what you can view with the new integration, click here.
Why should you integrate Jamf Pro with vScope?
- Windows, Linux & Mac documentation in one place.
Previously, organizations with Windows & macOS devices have had a hard time maintaining a detailed documentation over their devices in one single place. The vast differences between the operating systems mean that most MDM solutions provide more detail for one or the other. However, with vScope and its integration, you can achieve almost the same level of detail and granularity for all your devices, no matter where they are managed.
- One Single Source of Truth
vScope can find and combine data about your macOS devices from SCCM, Intune, your local Active Directory as well as Jamf. Get a single source of truth that is kept up to date, no matter where changes occur.
- Documentation: Document the hardware and software specifications of your devices.
- Life Cycle Management – Quickly locate old clients and their primary user when a device reaches its end of life.
- Security & Health Checks: Find macOS devices that are improperly configured.