If your organization is utilizing G Suite to any extent then we have some great news to announce. Alongside the latest release of vScope comes our new integration towards G Suite.
You can now inventory and view your user accounts, groups, organizational units and client devices in G Suite. For a more detailed list of what you can view with the new integration, click here.
Why should you integrate G Suite with vScope?
- One single source of truth
Documenting all your assets on the same platform, no matter if they are physical, virtual, or cloud-based gives you a unified and accurate overview of your IT assets. Furthermore, navigating around in your IT environment becomes substantially easier with the help of the relationships in vScope.
- Goodbye to widespread admin permissions
To access most of the information in G Suite, you need some form of admin privileges. vScope allows you to make your IT asset documentation more transparent and accessible without the risks that come with elevated admin privileges.
- Directory Audit: Clean up your directory by removing unused assets.
- Security & Health Checks: Find misconfigured Chromebooks instantly.
- vScope Client Module – For Chromebooks
- vScope Directory Module – For User Accounts, Groups & OUs
- G Suite