Document and optimize your VMware environment
This pack allows users to observe different aspects of their VMware enviroment in one single view. Reports in this pack can also be used for documentation purposes while the analyses can be used to optimize and improve all your essential VMware hosts, machines, and desktops.
- A complete overview of your VMware assets including hosts, virtual machines, and workstations.
- Find VM with checkpoint and potential issues with VMware tools.
- Observe the utilization grade of different hosts and VMs.
- VMware Virtual Machines
Lists all the VMware virtual machines found that are running, grouped by OS type.
- VMware Hosts
Lists all VMware hosts currently running.
- VMware IP-Plan
Lists all IPs that are attached to a VMware host or virtual machine, only shows IPv4.
- VMware VM Storage Documentation
Lists information regarding the usage of file systems, HDD, and disks.
- VMware VMs not connected to a vSwitch
Lists VMware virtual machines that do not appear to be connected to any switch.
- Overcommitted RAM on VMware hosts
Lists hosts where RAM-memory has been overcommitted to virtual machines, regardless of their running state. Also displays hosts on the verge of being overcommitted.
- Low committed RAM on VMware hosts
Tracks and lists all VMware hosts running that have a low percentage of their RAM committed.
- Undercommitted CPU on VMware hosts
Lists hosts where CPU-allocation has been undercommitted.
- Overcommitted CPU on VMware hosts
Lists hosts where CPU-allocation has been overcommitted.
- VMware hosts OS Version spread
Lists all VMware hosts if at least one of these Vmware hosts does not run the latest OS version. Only lists virtual machines where the version of the guest tools has been discovered.
- VMware Tools version spread
Lists VMware virtual machines if at least one of the below VMs is not running the latest version of VMware tools.
- VMware tools not installed
Lists VMware virtual machines where VMware tools are not installed. Many features are not available until Integration Services software package is installed.
- VMware tools are installed but not running
Lists VMware virtual machines where VMware tools are not running.
- VMware tools status “unmanaged”
Lists VMware virtual machines where VMware tools have the status of “unmanaged”.
- VMware tools status “need upgrade”
Lists VMware virtual machines where VMware tools have the status of “need upgrade”.
- VMware snapshots exist
Lists all VMware snapshots that have been found. Taking snapshots can quickly consume storage space and degrade performance.
- VMware snapshots older than 30 days
Lists all VMware snapshots that are older than 30 days.
- VMware snapshots growing in size
Lists all VMware snapshots that are growing in size. Pay special attention to when snapshots start to grow as it can quickly consume a lot of space.
- VMware VMs without datastore
Lists VMware virtual machines with no datastores.
- VMware datastore more than 90% full
Lists VMware datastores that are more than 90 % full.
- VMware Player installed on Virtual machine
Lists virtual machines with VMware player installed.
- VMware hosts with no virtual machines.
Lists all VMware hosts with no virtual machines.
A dashboard that provides quick insights into the reports and analyses listed above.