Ensure your Veeam Jobs are performing as expected
This pack is suitable for organizations that value availability and efficiency. Track the most essential Veeam jobs, find potential job failures, and gain insights on possible improvements.
- Track all Veeam jobs on the entire network.
- Ready-to-go reports that let you follow job progress and results.
- Helps you detect potential issues affecting your overall availability.
- Veeam Backup Jobs Documentation
Basic documentation of Veeam backup jobs and VMs configured for backup.
- Veeam Backup Job Performance
An overview of all Veeam backup jobs and their performance.
- Veeam Backup Job Settings
Advanced documentation of Veeam backup jobs and their settings.
- Unsuccessful Veeam SureBackup jobs
Tracks database systems that do not have the latest updates.
- Long-running Veeam backup jobs
Tracks Veeam jobs that are scheduled daily, are currently running and have been for more than 24 hours.
- Veeam backup missing
Tracks running virtual machines that have not been configured for backup.
- Veeam backup job failed
Tracks and lists Veeam backup jobs that failed last time they ran.
- Veeam backup jobs larger than 4 TB
Tracks Veeam backup jobs that are larger than 4 TB.
- Veeam backup jobs larger than 8 TB
Tracks Veeam backup jobs that are larger than 8 TB.
This pack also includes a dashboard that provides quick insights into the reports and analyses listed above.