An automated documentation of your servers
Do you have a full overview of all your servers? Do you know how many Windows servers you have compared to Linux? Whats more common: virtual, physical, or cloud servers? Get these questions answered and much more with this pack!
- Instant overview of your server environment.
- Find trends and common assets.
- Find out the MAC & IP addresses to all our servers.
- Server OS Documentation
Lists all server OS found on the network.
- Active Directory Server Documentation
Lists all servers machines in the Active Directory, only shows non-disabled servers (Requires Directory).
- Non-Running Servers
Lists all servers found on the network that where not running during the latest discovery.
- Windows Server OS Documentation
A basic documentation of all Windows servers, their OS, and OS version.
- Linux Server OS Documentation
A basic documentation of all Linux servers, their OS, OS version, and more.
- Mac OS X Servers in the Active Directory
Lists all Mac OS servers in the Active Directory. (Requires Directory)
- Cloud Server Documentation
A basic report on all the virtual servers found on the cloud.
- Virtual Server Documentation
A basic report about all the virtual servers found on the network.
- Physical Server Documentation
A basic report of all physical servers that have been found on the network.
- Servers only found with SCCM
Lists all servers that have only been found with data source SCCM.
- Servers only found by LDAP
Lists all servers that have only been found in the Active Directory (Requires Directory).
- Servers only found with WMI / WINRM
Lists all servers that have only been found with WMI / WinRM.
- vHost Info
General information about your vHost.
- Unidentified Machines
Lists machines where vScope lacks sufficient amount of information about their OS.
- MS SQL Server Hosts
Lists all machines hosting SQL database systems.
- Domain Controller Documentation
Lists the domain controllers on the network.
A dashboard that provides quick insights into the reports and analyses listed above.