Detect performance issues & optimize your databases
Finding performance issues has never been easier. With the help of this pack you can quickly detect databases with slow read/write speeds, the fastest growing databases, and the ones not growing at all. Furthermore, you also get an overview of the backup status for each of your MS SQL databases.
- Find databases that are behaving abnormally.
- Detect alarming settings.
- Observe the backup status of your databases.
- Databases Size & Growth
Size and growth of databases.
- Database Performance (Read)
Databases sorted by slowest average disk read IO, SystemDBs excluded.
- Database Performance (Write)
Databases sorted by slowest average disk write IO, System DBs excluded.
- MS SQL Database Documentation
Lists all the databases found on the network, and the sizes of different file types.
- Failed MS SQL Jobs
Lists jobs that have failed at least once during the last 30 days.
- MS SQL Database System Uptime
Lists all database systems and their uptime.
- MS SQL Server Uptime & Reboots
Information about uptime and reboots of MS SQL servers hosts.
- Database systems restarted in the past day
Lists databases that were restarted in the past day.
- MS SQL databases with no growth
Lists databases with no monthly or weekly fill rate, excludes system databases.
- Not updated MS SQL servers
Lists database systems that do not have the latest updates.
- Not supported MS SQL servers
List the machines running Microsoft SQL server version 2000, 2005, 2008, or 2008 R2. Extended support for these versions has ended.
- MS SQL jobs where the last run failed
Lists MS SQL jobs where the last run failed.
- Databases with no backup last 3 days
Lists databases found over the last 5 days that have not been backed up in 3 days.
- Databases with no backup last 7 days
Lists databases found over the last 10 days that have not been backed up in 7 days.
- Databases are missing backup
Lists databases that have been found over the last 30 days that are missing a backup.
- SQL instances in manual mode
Lists MS SQL services that are set to manual mode.
- Databases with recovery mode set to SIMPLE
Lists databases with recovery mode set to SIMPLE.
- MS SQL databases with recovery mode set to FULL
Lists databases with recovery mode set to FULL.
- Databases with transaction log size ratio above 100%
Lists every MS SQL database where the log files are larger than the data files. Only lists databases with transaction logs larger than 1 GB.
- MS SQL server database with transaction locks held more than 1 day
Lists databases where transaction locks have held more than 1 day. Transaction locks can block other queries from running.
- SQL server database with same storage for data and log files
Lists databases where the same storage is used for data and log files.
- Number of tables in database has changed
Lists databases where the number of tables in database have changed.
- SQL server databases where next autogrowth will pass max file size
This tracker case will single out any databases that have files where the next autogrowth will result in a file size greater than max size.
A dashboard that provides quick insights into the reports and analyses listed above.