Document and browse your databases
This pack allows you to fully document and browse your databases, database systems, and database hosts. Filled with ready-to-go reports for almost every use-case! Want to get an overview of your systemDB or do you want to see what SQL jobs you have planned? No worries, this pack has the answers your looking for.
- Instant overview of all your databases.
- Specialized reports that displays systemDBs and/or user created DBs.
- Get answers to all your MS SQL questions.
- MS SQL Server Hosts
Lists all machines hosting SQL database systems.
- Database System Documentation for MS SQL Servers
Basic documentation of all Microsoft SQL Servers found.
- MS SQL Database Documentation
Lists all the databases found on the network, and the sizes of different file types.
- MS SQL Database Documentation without systemDB
Lists all the databases found on the network, except the systemDBs.
- MS SQL Database Documentation only systemDBs
Lists all the systems found on the network.
- MS SQL Database Systems Backing Hardware
Displays the backing hardware for database systems.
- MS SQL Installed Features and Add-Ons
Lists all MS SQL features and add-ons that have been installed.
- SQL Services
Lists all SQL related services, not strictly MS SQL.
- Scheduled SQL Jobs
Lists scheduled jobs on MS SQL server.
- MS SQL Database Consumption
An advanced report that lists connections to a database and the database consumers.
- Microsoft SQL Database Server Connections
A report about database connections for MS SQL servers.
- New MS SQL Applications Installed
Lists MS SQL applications that have recently been installed on a new machine.
A dashboard that provides quick insights into the reports and analyses listed above.
[fusion_gallery layout=”” picture_size=”” columns=”” column_spacing=”” gallery_masonry_grid_ratio=”” gallery_masonry_width_double=”” hover_type=”” lightbox=”yes” lightbox_content=”” bordersize=”” bordercolor=”” border_radius=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=””][fusion_gallery_image image=”https://www.vscope.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/MS-SQL-database-documentation.png” image_id=”3749|full” link=”” linktarget=”_self” /][fusion_gallery_image image=”https://www.vscope.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/MS-SQL-server-hosts.png” image_id=”3750|full” link=”” linktarget=”_self” /][fusion_gallery_image image=”https://www.vscope.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/MSSQL-database-table.png” image_id=”3751|full” link=”” linktarget=”_self” /][/fusion_gallery]