No matter the size of your organization, getting a simple overview of your G Suite environment can be harder than it seems. You’ll have to access several different reports and pages to compile an accurate overall view. The dashboard that comes along with this report pack solves that problem for you. Covering everything from Chromebooks, user accounts, groups & organizational units. The underlying reports & analyses help you declutter and clean up your G Suite as well.
- Quickly find inactive user accounts and reduce your licensing costs.
- Remove unused groups & organizational units that make navigation and management time-consuming.
- Keep a close eye on admin privileges and suspended accounts.
- Chromebook OS Documentation
All Chromebooks found and their OS information.
- Chromebook Hardware Documentation
All Chromebooks found alongside some general information
- G Suite Group Documentation
All groups found in G Suite.
- Organizational Units in G Suite
All organizational units found in G Suite.
- User Accounts in G Suite
All user accounts found in G Suite.
- New User Accounts in G Suite – 30 Days
All new user accounts created in the last 30 days.
- User Account Activity in G Suite
All user accounts found in G Suite and their activity.
- Inactive User Accounts in G Suite – 60 Days
All user accounts found in G Suite that have not logged in for more than 60 days.
- User Accounts with Admin Privileges in G Suite
All user accounts with admin privileges found in G Suite.
- Suspended User Accounts in G Suite
All suspended user accounts found in G Suite.
- Empty groups in G Suite
Lists groups that appear to be empty in G Suite.
- G Suite user accounts that must change password upon next login
Listed below are user accounts that must change its password upon the next login event.
This pack also includes a dashboard that provides quick insights into the reports and analyses listed above.