Find ways to save costs and optimize license usage
With this pack you can quickly overview the usage of Adobe software, both free and licensed. View Adobe installations on your network without the help of your service desk and find pirated software that might be putting your organization at risk.
- Ready-to-go reports and analyses of the Adobe Software Suite.
- Find free and licensed software from Adobe.
- Analysis for cost-reductions and license optimizations.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Documentation
A basic report about all Adobe Creative Cloud & Suite installations found.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Software Documentation
Lists Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, After Effects, InCopy, Dreamweaver, and other Creative Cloud Software.
- Machines with Adobe Creative Cloud
Lists machines with Adobe Creative Cloud installed.
- Adobe Acrobat DC Documentation
A basic report about Acrobat DC installations. Acrobat Reader not included.
- Machines with Adobe Acrobat DC
Lists machines with Adobe Acrobat DC, Acrobat Pro, and Acrobat XI installed. Acrobat Reader is not included.
- Free Adobe Software
A basic report about various free Adobe Software found.
- Adobe Other Suites & Clouds Documentation
A basic report about other software suites and cloud platforms from Adobe.
- Discontinued Adobe software
Tracks all discontinued Adobe software found.
- Clients missing Adobe Refresh Manager
Tracks and lists clients missing the Adobe Refresh Manager.
This pack also includes a dashboard that provides quick insights into the reports and analyses listed above.